Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Panasonic AC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 05:44 PM
    Connecting Pipe
    Our connecting pipe is for R410a, can it be used for R407c?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2006, 09:20 PM
    Where did you find a freon called R407c. I have never heard of it and I can not find any information about it.
    Panasonic AC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 09:45 PM
    The refrigerant R407C is widely used in air-condtioner. It's a hydrofluorocarbon (HFC). HFCs, when in use are not harmful to the ozone layer but do have a high global warming potential and hence are harmful to the environment.
    rickdb1 Posts: 185, Reputation: 15

Aug 10, 2006, 01:25 PM
    Yeah, it's used in Europe and China a lot...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Natural gas pipe in bsmt is touching gas pipe [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a house and in the basement the single wall furnace flue is touching the dark iron natural gas pipe, just before it enters the brick chimney , the water heater also has single wall flue that runs through wood structure. The previous owner put coffee cans around the flue, he cut off...

Connecting to 2 networks at once [ 9 Answers ]

My home network has the following hardware: * IBM T42P ThinkPad laptop running XP Pro * Desktop Pentium 4 PC (clone) running XP Pro * HP Media Center PC * HP LaserJet 3030 printer/copier/fax/scanner connected to the desktop PC through the parallel port with printer sharing enabled * RCA...

Connecting PVC Line to Cast Iron pipe [ 5 Answers ]

I am adding a second bathroom to an older 1-1/2 story house. I had planned to tie into the existing waste line. The existing toilet is on the first floor and discharges directly into a vertical cast iron pipe which appears to be 6 inches in diameter. This vertical pipe connects in the crawl space...

Bathroom sink wall pipe drain pipe [ 2 Answers ]

My house was built in early 70's.. No plastic.. I'm putting in a new sink and had to remove the wall pipe that goes into the wall.. I needed a longer one. It seem where it goes in behind the wall into the plumbing there was some type of gasket as pieces of it fell out when I removed the pipe.. I...

Connecting a laptop to PC [ 1 Answers ]

I need to tranfer files from my pc to laptop. How do you do that?

View more questions Search