swtantraxnepal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 10:08 AM
    CFI jobs
    What are the chances of getting a job as a
    CFI in DFW area with 300 hours,,
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2009, 12:40 AM

SWtantraxnepal - IT would probably be pretty good (IF ) you had the proper license, rateings
    AND hours required, for the (CFI POSITION< DAllas fortworth would be a good place ; I can't think right now ,but I don't think you have enough hours required for CFI, YOU need to go by a FIXED BASE OPERATER OR A FLIGHT SCHOOL AND CHECK IT OUTI I NOW CARRY A ASMEL, INST, COMMERCIAL KEEP HER BETWEEN THE CLOUDS AND GOOD FLYING <GOD BLESS F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Jobs in SC [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hello, my family and I are about to move to Columbia, South Carolina and my husband is looking for a JOB his interest is in Air Conditioning, we will be there in the mid of January. Does anyone have any interviews or do you know of anyone with interviews? Thank you.

Jobs, jobs, jobs! [ 2 Answers ]

Which would you get paid more for.. Being a first school teacher OR Being a teacher assistant in a first school OR Working in a child's home where they get fosterd etc OR Being an Air Hostess

What Jobs Right For ME ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey , I Was Really Look On Some Advice As I Am Now Coming Up To The End Of My School Days And I Still Don't Know What To Do With My Life? All My Friends Have Great Careers Ahead Of Them And I Have Nothing:( .I Really Feel Like I Am Not Clever Enough For Most Jobs And I Know Everyone Says This...

Mix between 2 jobs [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I had applied to work for an institution which I was hired. As I sign the papers, my new manager told me to go back to work and resign, which I did... However just after I did it she called me back to tell me that she can't hired me until she verifies my references. I give her...

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I was on a job for 4 years in October I had problems breathing and the doctor gave me 5 days off with an excuse the job would not except the excuse and counted it towards my attendance I was fired in February and two months later they found the cause a tumor in my head it was removed in July. My...

View more questions Search