Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SukhBamrah Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 09:23 AM
    WWE - What is the reality?
    I am from India and here the name of KHALI is taken with great respect and there are even songs being sung in praise of him, saying the Indian Loin is giving the English and American wrestlers a run for their money, while I think that this fight is all fictional, while people argue that he is really very very fantastic fighter and can trounce everyone... what is the fact?
    _Me_ Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2009, 09:31 AM

The fact is quite A LOT of wrestling is simply elaborately choreographed moves to make it seem worse than it actually is.

Feb 5, 2009, 09:37 AM

So, can I believe that it is fact or is it all fictional?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2009, 10:39 AM

All of the wrestlers are very good, they practice very hard and are in great shape.

Most of what they do is staged and practiced ( fake) they are not really getting beat with chairs and the such.
    There are of course accidents and people do get hurt.

It is easier to see in the minor leagues of wrestling. Esp when the good and bad guys all ride on the same bus, and work together to put the stage up.

And in the more regional, one wrestler at times even plays two roles, one of the masked ones may latter be the "managers" for the road show.

Also they have family members who normally sit on the first few rows that at times help in the stunts and also help to keep the rest of the crowd excited.

So "fake" hard word, but all of the fights are not real and a lot of who will win is already decided before the fight
    _Me_ Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2009, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Most of what they do is staged and practiced ( fake) they are not really getting beat with chairs and the such.
    There are of course accidents and people do get hurt.
    Fr_Chuck is right, take for example, if you could time it just right, and jerk your own head back, and hit the chair with your hand, it would appear as though you are being hit hard, especially with the sound of the impact of the chair.

I would say maybe 2% of it is actually the real deal.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2009, 02:16 PM

There's a reason they had to change their name from the World Wrestling Federation to World Wrestling Entertainment.

They are putting on a show.

Feb 8, 2009, 10:21 AM

Great show,, show business...

Thanks to all for the FACTUAL information!!
    DrewL Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 12:40 AM

They are very good, very in shape actors. They basically are practicing for a staged fight, and they almost never actually get hurt. Most of these men, however, probably are very good at actually fighting, making it much easier to stage the show.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Scared with reality [ 9 Answers ]

Im a guy who has a problem with reality. I try and postpone everything. I leave everything to the last moment and do a half hearted job. Im going through depression. Im failing almost everything at university. The highest mark I got last year was a C+. Prior to that I was doing another degree.. I...

Dream or reality [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house in 2005 and never asked if anyone died in it. A few strange things happened when I lived there and it creeped me out. My dad now lives in the house. When he first moved in his girlfriend claims she seen an old man in the hallway. In the last 2 weeks my dad has had the same...

Dream man+ reality= possible? [ 6 Answers ]

Dear fellow advice givers, Yep its me again haha surprise you may all know me as the 15 year old dreamer on here haha all I have ever wanted is my disney movie ending in life is that so much to ask for?. APPARENTLY! OK but back to basics of this post. OK main point is that can a girl like me...

The what if or reality ? [ 2 Answers ]

So this is the question that's been killing me the most... my and my boyfriend have been tog for a while now... I was pregnant but recently found out that I had a miscarriage.. very heart breaking to me but yet I can not feel that same emotion from him.. he already wanted the pregency terminated,...

View more questions Search