Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 05:26 AM
    Liability in Section 508 suit
    Here is a situation:

Company A makes a web based software product that handles the content delivery for college web sites.

School B is a small, publicly funded community college in Chicago.

School B's website fails to meet Section 508 compliance and they are sued by a student under the Americans with Disabilities act.

Who is liable? Obviously the school will be on the hook for having the website. Can Company A be named as a co-defendant? Can Company A be sued after the fact by School B in order to recoup their losses?

Is there any precident?

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Section 145 [ 2 Answers ]

What is under Law Act No 145

C-section [ 4 Answers ]

I like to know if there's anything I can do to tighten up my abs/(core) after a c-section? Keep in mind that Its been about 5 years and this flabby tummy is not pretty. Also is there any truth to what I heard regarding the prosses of a c-section and how your abb muscle are cut, so even after...

Having sex after C section [ 6 Answers ]

My wife last month gave birth to a baby with C-Section (Operation). I want to know after how many months we can make love again.

FAQ section [ 9 Answers ]

Is it just me or is the FAQ section on here really hard to find?

Section 8 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how you can get section 8. I was woundering how long it takes and also if you had to have good credit or what it requires! Can someone please tell me a little about this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.