Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    treacle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 04:33 AM
    Pregnancy after periods
    Hi I wonder if you can help me I need some advice about pregnancy can you actually fall pregnant if you have sex 4 days after you come of your period cause I come of on a Monday and had sex on the Friday could you get back to me and let me know please thanks
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 04:40 AM

Ovulation is your fertile time and usually falls two weeks after the start of your period. However sperm can live up to five days inside of you.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Feb 4, 2009, 11:06 AM

I had sex 2 days after my period and got pregnant. It is not very likely. I was very shocked.
    baby2009 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 09:37 AM

I got pregnant 1 day after I got off my period. I asked the Dr. that did my ultrasound and she said that doing fertility she has seen someone get pregnant on day 9... the day you actually start your period is day 1... so 9 days after this person started her period she got pregnant. So yes it is possible!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Periods after pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone can tell me when my period is supposed to come my baby is 2 months old.and my period has not came. I had my bleeding for 6 weeks, now what? I am sort of irregular but how do I know when it is coming only had intercourse unprotected 1 time after my 6 weeks no semen was...

Periods but no pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was on depo jab for 4 years been off it since last may, periods normal, ovulation fine I just can't seem to get pregnant. Doc did blood tests all fine. What can I try now I'm 34 with kids already but don't want to be much older to have another

Periods after pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

How long does it take for your period to come back after you're pregnant

Periods during pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard and read a lot about having a "period" during pregnancy. I am sure this isn't a real period, just some kind of vaginal bleeding. I am curious to what this looks like. Is this like a real period (light-heavy-light), or is the bleeding and symptoms different? What does the "period"...

View more questions Search