Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bama1952 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 04:27 AM
    Absent but in trouble?
    I am a college kid twenty. I use to go to the university of Alabama. I transferred after the fall. I sometimes Delt pot out of my house. I have sub-leased it to someone else. I go to school now and live in Atlanta Georgia. The girls who live next to me called me and told me Tuesday that 5 west Alabama narcotics officers came looking for me and had warrants. What should I do ? Do I need to tell my parents? Am I out of jurisdiction ? Can they extradite me ? Or is this nothing to be worried about ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2009, 05:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bama1952 View Post
    What should I do ? Do I need to tell my parents? Am I out of jurisdiction ? Can they extradite me ? Or is this nothing to be worried about ?
    Hello bama:

Hire a lawyer. Yes, tell your parents (they're going to find out anyway). Yes, you're out of their jurisdiction, but they'll put a warrant out for you and then ANY cop can arrest you, and WILL. I'd be worried. Yes, the government's WAR on pot is STILL happening... And, Alabama is probably one of the worst states.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Son absent for more than 65 days [ 5 Answers ]

I just found out that my 14 year old that is in 9th grade has more than 65 days of absences I have to go on Monday to the school to talk to the guidance counselor. I know of some of the absences because he was out for about 2 weeks because of an illness. After that he says he just didn't go...

Hkdrvr is absent [ 1 Answers ]

HKDRVR is absent and get message re EPower Utility Initialization. There is no start button on the star program and I cannot go further. What has happened? How to replace?

Absent Father [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old son whose father has been absent his entire life. Meaning no child support. He does call occasionally but he doesn't give me one dime for my son. He says he loves my son and what not. Is there a way I could terminate his parental rights?

View more questions Search