Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dj-bri-t Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2004, 05:06 PM
    "Legal" Websites for Downloading MP3s
    Hi. I've been doing some research into websites that I could legally download music from (I figure that artists deserve to get paid). One particular site that caught my eye was Aziom www.aziom.com. It claims to have a selection of 5 billion songs with a cheap price of $18 US a year. Does anyone have any experience with this site? Or, does anyone know of any sites that I should steer clear of?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    lysh1897 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2004, 07:11 AM
    Re: "Legal" Websites for Downloading MP3s
    I've also been trying to find out about axiom. I don't know about it, but I do know you should stay away from mp3university, realrhapsody, mp3entertainment, and mp3downloadhq. l've found numerous complaints about all of these sites. People getting ripped off on their credit cards, and not getting refunds, that sort of thing. Please let me know what you find out about axiom.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jun 3, 2011, 01:18 PM

OK for the most part it would be sites that you buy the download from itunes, Wal-Mart, Amazon. There are several sites offering music released under Creative Commons some of which is free.
    hollowness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 06:51 AM
    Hey, you can try a website called MP3 Pole, this is sort of Google but that searches for the links where you can упе the song you are looking for. The analogs are MP3 skull and Bee Mp3, they work basing on pretty much the same principle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

"Outlawed" websites [ 3 Answers ]

What country hosts the most "outlawed" websites?

View more questions Search