Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hedonista Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 10:31 PM
    Record, download, copy, save animations from the internet
    Hello there

I'm wondering if there's a free software which permits to download, copy or record videos from the internet. I've found a couple of sites like "keepvid.com", but this copy only specific videos but no animations!
    I'd like just to copy any possible animation which could be played in the internet browser. Kind of you open a site, you "enframe" the animation (or video) and copy it.
    Does that exist?
    Thank you for your answers!
    Cheers,
    Antonio
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 11:11 PM

Depending on what type of file that it is, you can try and right click on what you are after and choose, Save Target as...

And then select location to save to, but this all depends on if what you are trying to downdoad is allowed and you get that option when you right click on it
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2009, 12:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hedonista View Post
    permits to download
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2254

Add fish button to toolbar (manually)
    Right click toobar, drag fish to toolbar

Load video site

Click fish in toolbar

Feed media URL to NetTransport

3b
    Or try downloading directly (best of luck with that)

.. some sites will require more elaborate means of extraction

HTH

pureity matters
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't download from internet [ 3 Answers ]

I recently reinstalled windows xp sp2 and installed all drivers fine and a few updates FROM the internet for windows, and now when I try to download zune theme, or sp3 I get an lost connection or not available website and I have try everything from attachments to e-mails too randoms download like...

How to disable Save and Copy button for PDF Document? [ 1 Answers ]

How to disable Save and Copy buttons for a PDF document? I don't want others to copy or save something from my PDF document.

How to download movies from the internet? [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the best site to download movies? How do I go about it? Do I need to have something programmed in my computer to do this?

I need to obtain a copy of phone record [ 1 Answers ]

My phone was stolen about two weeks ago. I was currently with Metro PCS for about 2 weeks. Once my phone was stolen, I canceled my account and imported my number back to Sprint. I asked Metro for a detailed copy of my phone bill with phone numbers and they told me that they could not provide...

Uncommanded internet download [ 2 Answers ]

I left my PC on last night to run a viruscan. When I checked it this morning I had no viruses but I noticed that something was downloading data onto my PC from the internet. I determined this by checking a program I have called DU Meter which monitors the flow of network traffic across my...

View more questions Search