Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cin00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 07:25 PM
    Under Arm excessive sweating
    What deodorant is really good for someone who sweats a lot!!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2009, 08:09 PM

You could try the Mitchum brand and see if that helps you.
    Dalliesgrrl Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 11:44 AM
    I like the Secret brand Clinical Strength. It instructs you to apply it at night before bed and it really works.. I'm sold!
    tabslongs89 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 02:41 PM

Like the person above me I use secret clinical strength and so far it's worked better than what the dermatologist had prescribed me a few years ago- I had some chemical burns from it being so strong.
    DSMom Posts: 55, Reputation: 17

Feb 10, 2009, 02:48 PM

I have this problem too, and I HATE IT!!

I have tried the secret prescription strength... used it as directed, and to be honest I was SO NOT IMPRESSED, it really did not help me at all either.

What I use is Certain Dry. You have to put it on at night and go to sleep. And then you are good to go. Make sure you do not put it on after the shower or after you shave because your pores are open and it will burn! Only put it on at night as directed before bed time.

This is the only thing I have found that works great for me.
    bbecky Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 05:21 AM

We did a study at the place I work at to determine which antiperspirant was the strongest.

Out of all the over-the-counter products you could buy, Klima Antiperspirant was the best.

In this order:
    #1 - Klima Antiperspirant
    #2 - Certain Dri
    #3 - Maxim
    #4 - Secret Clinical Strength
    #5 - Drysol

Klima Antiperspirant lasted up to 5 days between uses. It kept the test subjects dry and odor free. It didn't even matter if you showered or washed your armpits - the Klima deodorant still worked!

It was awesome to work on this project - and I'm glad I can share the results with you. I hope it helps.

-Rebecca

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone usage and excessive sweating [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I have been on mono or a few months now good results so that is why I am still using it. But I have a problem I have excessive sweating while on mono, for example on various occasions I would wake up in the night because my bed is wet from excessive sweating and then my nightgown...

Excessive sweating [ 6 Answers ]

Can u please help me solve sweating problems.. can u give me precise steps in order to stop sweating? Thank you..

Excessive underarm sweating? [ 4 Answers ]

Any affordable solution? HELPPPP!! :o

Excessive sweating [ 1 Answers ]

Hii guys.. well I have noticed within the last 2 years that I sweat ALOTT. It doesn't have an odor its not even from doing any strenuous work or exercise, I just sweat a lot under my arms and my vaginal area:o does anyone know of anything good I could do to decrease my excessive sweating? I would...

24 yrs old.excessive sweating.what's wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

My entire life I have always been HOT and the AC can never keep up with me. I don't get it. My thyroid is fine & I'm not obese. It also seems that I can never drink enough water. I don't drink pop, but I do drink about 3 gallons of water a day. My doctor has run test after test and still no...

View more questions Search