Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    G Girl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 06:21 PM
    Send him a rose or not?
    There is this guy with whom I believe I am in love. We've spent quite some time together but I'm not sure if he is interested as much as I am into him. About two months ago, I asked him how he felt, he said that he is not really looking at the moment. This valentine's day I wish to send him a rose at work. I was wondering whether I should or am I making a fool of myself:o?

G girl:confused:
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Feb 3, 2009, 07:32 PM

I think that would be coming on to strong. You'd be better to ask him out to something a few days after Valentine's Day if you want to make a move.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2009, 09:16 PM

Being in love is often being foolish, so if you want to send him a dozen, go with your feelings, often you only get one good chance to let someone know how you feel.
    AWess Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2009, 09:26 PM

What about a simple card? Or better yet, why not wait for him to make a move on V-Day? If he's into you the way you're into him, he'll find a way to make you feel special. If you're not sure he shares your feelings, sending him a rose will indeed make you seem foolish. Though, I wonder: has he ever offered you flowers (roses) yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Rose Appear [ 3 Answers ]

Hey my girlfriend moved away and she is coming down here pretty soon to see me. I want to show her a romantic time so when I picked her up I wanted to give her a rose, but I didn't want to do it in an ordinary way I wanted to make it appear by magic. Does anyone know how to do this??

A rose by any other name is still a rose [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I'm participating in these threads and I wonder why. These arguments are silly. They come awfully close to one we had a while back about what oral sex is. I mean, if you torture, say it. It's cool. Lot's of people want us to torture. If you spy on Americans to get the bad...

The rose [ 3 Answers ]

Who sang the song "The Rose"?

Rose bushes [ 1 Answers ]

What nutrients do rose bushes need to survive

View more questions Search