Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supercreep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2003, 06:40 PM
    Mp3 downloads
    What's the best website to download Mp3 music?
    crazyaboutmypets Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2003, 02:00 PM
    mp3 downloads
    I go to MP3 University. There is a one time set up fee for the year 29.88 or otherwise you can pay for a two year but I'm not sure how much that is. I find everythign I'm looking for, movies, mp3's and other stuff. It's set up similar to Napster! ~nikki~
    DylanFogle Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2003, 10:44 AM
    mp3 downloads
    KazzaLite
    fta206 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2004, 05:19 PM
    mp3 downloads
    Free music is the way to go. MP3 University is good but come on, 30 dollars?
    Kazaa, Kazaa Lite. Those are good too. BUT if you are prone to viruses(WINDOWS 2000 or higher) I would stay away from those.
    I use WINMX and I haven't found anything to complain about with this software.

Win MX
    Available @:
    http://www.winmx.com
    dj-bri-t Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2004, 05:00 PM
    mp3 downloads
    I personally use Shareaza (www.shareaza.com) which is extremely stable and doesn't lag your system like KaZaA and KaZaA Lite do. This one also connects to more servers (Gnutella 2, Gnutella 1, and EDonkey2K). However, I ONLY download the songs here first, and I personally think that if you like a song/artist/album, that you should go out and buy it to support the artists. After all, they DID write the music to make some money off it. Another problem is that downloading music is illigal in some countries, and it is illigal everywhere to upload it to other computers. No matter what you think, they can trace you, even if you think you have this brand-spankin'-new firewall which "nobody can get past." I've seen people tracked in just under an hour.

Another option is websites, which you pay a fee to download music and videos off. This is extremely cheap, relatively speaking (about the price of two CDs for some sites) and they usually don't have a limit. Most sites have an extremely extensive library, and it's probably better off. One site I've been looking into is called Aziom (www.aziom.com) and it claims to offer over five BILLION :o songs, with fast servers and no wait time. A two year contract is, I think, around $32 US, which is rediculusly cheap.

So, you have two choices: download your music for free and risk getting thrown into jail for 15 years, or you can pay a small fee, and guarantee to be 100% safe from any legal problems. I'd choose the small fee.

Hope that helps.
    HancockR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2004, 12:04 PM
    mp3 downloads
    Lo there please send wicked email's to [email protected]
    Soulmaster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2004, 11:12 AM
    mp3 downloads
    I'd also advice http://www.slsknet.org
    The software is actually the file-sharing application, is free, and useful for finding music, videos, anything the other users share, including the very Rare things.
    I underline Rare, because rarity is often the major reason for visiting forums like this one and asking for help.
    Hope this helps.
    Soulmaster
    Cossack Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2004, 08:45 AM
    mp3 downloads
    Whoa, so, you guys, just tell me, please, is it legal or not? I'm talkin' about the FREE mp3's. Cause I know, in Canada it is. How about the US? And what if I download mp3's from a foreign site? Like, for instance, a Ukrainian or Russian site (mp3's are legal in Russia and Ukraine.)
    Djspindizzy2000 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2004, 06:22 AM
    mp3 downloads
    I would go for kazaalite, it goes through all servers and is the most likely to have the stuff your looking for, if its just audio you are looking for then I strongly recommend WinMX only for Broadband though really, it takes a little more getting used to its layout but once you have fathomed what you have to do then its easy I downloaded a whole album perfect quality in about 30 minutes as single tracks, its really got to be the fastest out there, and it doesn't cost a thing, not even a daft one off payment or annual fee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal sites for downloads [ 5 Answers ]

I've been searching for a site to download music. Since I do not want to do anything illegal, I am only looking for legal/pay sites. So far, every one I've found seems to be a scam. I've found complaints about people being charged too much on their credit cards, and not getting refunds as promised,...

Registering downloads [ 5 Answers ]

I have tried to download software like pop-up stoppers, security software from the internet and tried to load a digital camera with installation cd on my computer but it always tells me it can not regester the product. How do I fix this problem?

Video Downloads [ 4 Answers ]

When I download any type of video from the internet (e.g. music videos, movies), the quality when played seems to be bad. Are all videos supposed to be blurry because they are compressed? Is there any way to fix this? Will the quality be better once burned in a high quality format? Please help...

Spyware downloads [ 8 Answers ]

How much better are the copies of Adaware that you have to pay for compared to the free version you can download online? Someone told me today that the free version online wouldn't hardly help you out at all. I downloaded my version from the internet and it works for me just fine. The other...

Music etc. Downloads [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in anyone's experience of downloading this unlimited service from:- http://www.radiohangout.com/133.html Is it worthwhile and genuine? George H.

View more questions Search