Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynette1259 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 06:57 AM
    Stocks- Help
    December 31,2006, company had outstanding 180,000 shares of common stock. Net income for 2006 was $285,000. Outstanding options to purchase 15,000 shares of common stock at $20 per share had not been exercised by December 31,2006, market prices for common stock were:

July 1, 2006: $18 per share
    December 31: $32 per share
    Average Market: $25 per share

Compute basic and diluted earnings per common share in 2006.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2006, 02:02 PM
    How would you do this problem?

What do you think the answer is?

Post your answer (and how you got at that answer), and I will look it over for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stocks [ 4 Answers ]

I bought some stock in a small company about 30 years ago. I still have the stock certificates. The company is still in business. They were listed at one time on NASDAQ but were delisted years ago. It appears to be an OTC. I'm trying to find out if my stock has any value or if I can sell it....

How can I buy stocks for long term investing using credit card [ 11 Answers ]

Hi; How can I buy stocks for long term investing using credit card? Note: I am not a US citizen.

401k to stocks [ 1 Answers ]

What are the legal and tax considerations of using present 401k funds for investing in individual stocks? Most to my 401k money is in a S&P 500 fund. Expenses are cheap but the S&P is not doing anything to brag about. Thank you

Diluted Stocks [ 1 Answers ]

Need more help... it is very appreciated. A Corp. has outstanding 125,000 shares of common stock and 7,500 share of noncumulative, 8 percent, $50 par preferred stock. Each preferred share is convertible into 8 shares of common stock. Net income was $231,500. Compute basic and diluted earnings...

Earnings Per Share: Stocks [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do this problem, and I am so confused. Please help if you know about stocks. If I had 370,000 shares of $20 par common stock outstanding. January, 2,000, 8% bonds were issued with maturity value of $1,000 each. To have a better bond sale, I offer a conversion of 50 shares of common...

View more questions Search