Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susan6969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Can I change my probation officer
    How can I change p.o. because she doesent like me all she does to me is try to get me violated she will say one thing and say I dident say that! I have done everything I am supposed to, She really is crazier then me. I just want to have a different po assigned to me. She sets me back every time I see her.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2009, 12:49 PM

You request one, ask her for the form. Call the PO office and ask to see the supervisor.

Of course they will tell the new one all about you, they willl work out of the same office and my bet the new one will be asked to teach you a lesson about causing trouble,
    ** not that they would do that of course, just my guess.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2009, 08:34 PM

Depending on how big of a county you are presently in chances are pretty good that every 6 months or so you will get a different PO anyway. You can request another one, or you can just be very sweet and cordial to the one you have now and just grin and bear it until you are off probation. Having an attitude with those people is not the right thing to do right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

Probation officer change [ 1 Answers ]

My son (was) on probation for 1 year, he tested positive for (pot). Long story short, he was put in jail, then had a hearing. The judge gave him 15 day's, the probation officer requested 90. I don't want to sound like one of those crying mom's, that he is a good boy & all that garbage. I fully...

Probation officer [ 3 Answers ]

How do you find someone's probation officer

Change of address denied by Probation officer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Sylvia,I have a niece (Vanessa) who was just released from Prison 2 weeks ago,she was supposed to go and live with one of her sisters,but her P.O. denied the change of address the 1st day she went 2 see her. Her reason was she did not like our ATTITUDES! Well let me...

Probation Officer [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all: There's a retired probation officer with the handle magprob. He's trying to hawk a book here. I don't know how much he's trying to sell it for, but don't buy it! He offers a free chapter. I read it. Of course, if YOU ARE a probation officer, then it might help you keeping your...

View more questions Search