Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BENITEZVANLEE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 09:41 AM
    Abnormal eeg
    Hello, my son has an Abnormal eeg, which is causing him to have a learning disability,
    My son was not born like this, when he was 3 years old he accidentally swallow a pill that
    Was for a schizophrenia patient. He was rushed to the hospital, his whole left side was
    Stiffed, he looked like a person who had a stroke, he only stay in the hospital for 4 days
    I'm trying to find out, if my son could have had a stroke, and if so, is that why he has an
    Abnormal eeg. What do I need to do. My son is 10 years old now.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2009, 08:54 PM

He obviously had some kind of permanent damage done to his very young body by the medication. If he had an abnormal EEG, I would suggest that you go back to the doctor who did the testing and speak with him about what can be done now to help your son overcome the learning problem. He may need special therapy to help him learn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he normal or am I abnormal [ 3 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend a long while now, we are both in our 20s. From the start he has always vocalised sex, and told me when he is horny etc. as I had never been in a relationship I found it hard and there was tension between us, as sometimes I got embarrassed etc. now I'm finding I'm...

Abnormal pap [ 3 Answers ]

Well I am 9 weeks 4 days now and I went to my first doctor apt when I was 7 weeks and my pap came back abnormal and they think it might be cervical cancer. Lately I've been having Continuous vaginal discharge, which is watery and has a foul-smell. Is that a sign, what does that mean ? Well see I...

Am I abnormal? [ 3 Answers ]

I am madly in love with my boyfriend, we have had 11 very happy months together and are ready for sex, I am a virgin he is not, is it normal for me to be worrying what he will think when he sees me naked for the first time? What happens if he doesn't like what he sees? I am even worried about the...

View more questions Search