Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wbarner1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 07:38 AM
    How to write a proposal letter to start a new program
    I would like to know how to write a prosal letter for a new program.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2009, 03:37 AM

Hi, wbarner1!

It would help us to know what kind of program this is concerning. If you would provide some additional specifics, that would be great!

If you would also like to start a draft copy of such a letter here, then I'm sure that there will be those of us who would be willing to come along and advise you as to how you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!
    nonyelim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 06:50 AM
    I wish to write a proposal to a university for a training program on work ethics and office etiquettes for their staff
    nonyelim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nonyelim View Post
    I wish to write a proposal to a university for a training program on work ethics and office etiquettes for their staff
    The training will involve all categories of staff- junior, senior non-academic staff

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write proposal letters [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to prepare a proposal / introductory letter to send out to the prospective buyers in the foreign country. We are manufacturer and exporters of medical disposible and surgical devices (orthopaededic devices). I need to write an introductory letter for the purpose of...

How to write a Proposal Letter to a Company [ 8 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I'm in Surat India, I'm a workers' trainer. I need put forward proposals to the managements of different companies. Would you kindly give me some organized topics to write the proposal letter? What kind of informations should I involve in the letter?

How do you write a letter for early release from work release program [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to compose a letter for a friend that has been in a work release program since July and he wants to try for early release in order to help his mom who lost her husband a couple of days prior to his incarceration.

HOW to write proposal letter [ 1 Answers ]

How to write letter to client to introduce my firm?

How do I write a cover letter for a business consultancy proposal [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a cover letter for a business consultancy proposal

View more questions Search