Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetxdemise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 08:55 PM
    Karma? Or spirits at work
    Okay so when I was 7 my dad died in a car accident and when I was 14 my step dad died from a brain anyrism (sp) anyway I dream about them at least once a month and we have full conversations and everything. Well I have this thing about karma. I believe in it but lately its been getting out of hand. When my boyfriend started cheating on me and I found out about it... I told him it would come back times ten. Well it did. A gas station we went to charged his account 100 dollars over drawing it. And then his windshield shattered for no reason and his axel on his car fell apart. Well yesterday I asked him if he had been good while I was at work and he said yes but I had this feeling he hadn't been and then on the way home his tire went flat and he ran out of gas in the middle of knowhere.. I found out this morning.. he had talked to his ex on the house phone..

Either he has bad karma.. or something else is at play here... nothing happens until he's done something to hurt me..

Ironic?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 4, 2009, 02:52 PM

Actually, the concept you describe is more akin to the traditional Polynesian concept of "Mana" than "Karma" in Hindu and Buddhist traditions. Although a lot of people use "karma" in the sense you describe, the "Earl" form of karma. ;) Or down in Mexico they might say you (perhaps inadvertantly) gave him the "malo de ojo." Though that is usually bad luck deriving from someone's envy, it could also mean bad luck deriving from someone's hurt.

Maybe you should consider going up to him the next time you see him and saying, "You've suffered enough. You're free." If for whatever reason the Universe is listening to the things you say to him (as it seemed to last time), it couldn't hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my boyfriend has bad karma [ 4 Answers ]

This may seem like a pretty weird question, but I think my boyfriend might have bad karma. He's a nice, good guy but his car keeps getting broken into. This has been going on for about five years. It doesn't matter where we are or what kind of car he is driving, his car has been crashed into while...

Coincidence - or Karma? [ 6 Answers ]

Quickie: My sister-in-law died mysteriously at the home of her ex-husband in Texas in 2001. Her ex-husband died mysteriously in the same home in 2004. There were several things reported to us by a friend of our former in-law that make us feel that Luanne may have taken revenge for her death...

Do You believe in KARMA? [ 19 Answers ]

WELL I was just wondering if anyone else believes in karma I know I do, I think I'm paying the price right now.. just thought it would be neat from other opinions :rolleyes:

Karma scale [ 17 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as a karma scale, for example if something great happened to me would something equally as bad happen to balance it out, and if I do something that isn't that bad, will something that isn't that good happen

Karma is all I can say [ 1 Answers ]

Here is my problem. I am divorced and have joint custody with her having primary residence. She has done nothing but use our children as cash cows for herself. Any how My questions are these. My ex has to have extensive surgery on her spine. That will render her Disabled. That is not being...

View more questions Search