Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanniesham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 07:36 PM
    Who sing this song?
    Who sings this song... you say your having a baby I don't know if its mine it all started from a one night stand it wasn't part of the plan but now you say you got an attitude?? it was a man and the girl from escape
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 3, 2009, 12:17 AM

This sounds like J Shin and Trina...
    One Night Stand (or One Night Stand) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sing this song [ 1 Answers ]

Don't You Know I'll Go Out My Way For You Don't You Know I'll Do Any Thing For You I Got Your Back Because Your Boo Because You're my Boo I Love You N I Need You I Can't See Myself Without Can't Picture My Life Without We Got A Chemistry No One Can Come Between I'll Always Love You Never Hurt Cha...

What Song Should I Sing? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm trying out for this music group at my school and I have to audition with a song from Disney. I have a soprano voice but I have no clue what to sing. I am a girl and need a song with only a girl part. . . Anyone know a good one?

Who sing this song [ 1 Answers ]

I Need Answer Who Sing This Song Tittle I Need Answer I Remember The Artst Who Sing This Song She Called Joela In The End Of 80s Name Of Songs Ineed Answer

Who sing this song? [ 2 Answers ]

"where'd you get your body from

Who sing s the song? [ 2 Answers ]

It is about 10 - 15 years old The name of it is " you can't take it with you (when it's gone)" It is a country song I believe Thanks

View more questions Search