Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 2, 2009, 06:28 PM
    Best Quality Vodka
    I like to have a single shot of vodka with supper to lower by blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol. I was wondering if any vodka experts could tell me which are the best brands for drinking neat.
    JJCH Posts: 122, Reputation: 7

Feb 2, 2009, 06:36 PM

I enjoy Kettle One Vodka. I drink it with seltzer only. Sometimes straight up. Dosen't have that harsh taste of other vodkas out there. Reasonably priced as well.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2009, 06:51 PM
    I perfer Grey Goose.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2009, 06:59 PM

Russian Vodka, Moskovskaya vodka
    rail1911 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2009, 05:48 PM
    I would say try either Belvedere or Chopin

Apr 18, 2009, 03:12 PM
    I live in a small town and Chopin and Belverdere are not available but I recently tried Absolut from Sweden and Iceberg from Canada. Absolut was good and reasonably priced, but I was very impressed with Iceberg. It is excellent, even cheaper than Absolut and possibly the only quality vodka sold in a plastic bottle, (smaller sizes). Every vodka drinker should try a shot of Iceberg with a pickle and piece of rye bread.
    MSBee28 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2009, 09:07 PM
    It depends. If you like the taste of vodka, then I would recommend a Russian vodka. Imperia or Kettle One are some of the best. If you want a vodka that's smooth and goes down like water, then any of these will do: Hangar 1, Ciroc, Belvedere, Chopin, or Grey Goose. If you want a vodka with a touch of sweetness, try Rain

Sep 30, 2009, 06:41 PM
    Just tried a potato vodka from Poland called Luksusowa. Excellent quality and surprisingly good price.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    I live in a small town and Chopin and Belverdere are not available but I recently tried Absolut from Sweden and Iceberg from Canada. Absolut was good and reasonably priced, but I was very impressed with Iceberg. It is excellent, even cheaper than Absolut and possibly the only quality vodka sold in a plastic bottle, (smaller sizes). Every vodka drinker should try a shot of Iceberg with a pickle and piece of rye bread.
    Absolut is the best in my opinion.. not only is it so smooth but it comes in an assortment of fruity flavors... peach and pear are my favourites ;)

Edit - idiot,. just read about the blood sugar, probably not the fruity ones :rolleyes:
    jbartlet Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2009, 06:13 PM
    To drink it straight you need something that's pure and clean.

Twenty 2 Vodka is absolutely the smoothest you can get, but it's only available in Maine right now (it's only been on the market for two months). It's taking Maine by storm though! It's absolutely delicious.

Nov 30, 2009, 06:19 PM

Amazing coincidence, I live about an hour away from the Maine border, so I'll buy a bottle on my next trip there.

Dec 13, 2009, 04:27 PM

Russian Standard is finally available in Canada and I tried a shot. I think it is one of the best that I have had so far. Good flavor and very little burn. Excellent price too.
    jbartlet Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    Amazing coincidence, I live about an hour away from the Maine border, so I'll buy a bottle on my next trip there.
    Have you made the trip for some Twenty 2 yet? It'll be worth it, I promise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is vodka harmful to health? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Is drinking vodka harmful for health? I heard from people that drinking vodka reduces sperm count in the body and directly affects liver, is it true?

Vodka v/s colddrinks [ 2 Answers ]

Is it OK to drink vodka with colddrinks for our health...

MP3 quality [ 1 Answers ]

How can I tell where the best sound quality is?

Is drinking Vodka harmful? [ 7 Answers ]

Is drinking Vodka harmful?

Drinking vodka with pills [ 4 Answers ]

My husband proceeds to drink vodka with all kinds of medication. He takes heart medications,copd, inhalers, paxil cr, singular and many others and still drinks vodka straight. I can tell a big difference in his memory and aggressive behavior. Any info on the effects of drinking liquor with...

View more questions Search