Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murker1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Don't want to seem desperate
    So recently my friends set me up with this girl,
    We hit it off straight away, got abit tipsy and snogged in the cinema, walked her home and gave her a good night kiss,
    The next couple of days we've texted/called each other,
    However we've been texting/calling a lot less latley,
    And I don't want to call her too much because then ill seem desperate, :( ,
    Please help and tell me what I should do, :confused:,

Thanks guys.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2009, 05:08 PM

Quit texting, and go out and have fun, its called a date. Then you can get to know each other.
    Brit01 Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Feb 2, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Why don't you ask her if she wants to hang out with you and your friends?
    Maybe you guys can do some sort of activity together, whatever you both like.
    Remember to take it slow... No need to rush.
    Yosomoton213 Posts: 174, Reputation: 45

Feb 2, 2009, 05:58 PM

Yeah, don't just call her. Only call her when you want to set up a date, which should be no more than once-a-week for now. You should slowly spend time together. No sense rushing into something that may not be right. Take your time and just have fun my man, and that way you won't have to worry about smothering or coming off as too needy.

If there's anything I've learned in relationships, it's this: When you're not around, you can't damage your reputation with girls. And also, you have nothing to lose by taking your time to get to know each other.
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Feb 3, 2009, 04:17 AM

Yeah, text sucks. Get to know her for real.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 06:10 AM

Set up another "date" or try setting up a group get together. Texting will only lead to miscommunication between you two.
    murker1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Thanks for your advice, ill try set something for this Friday and see how it works out. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

Desperate counselor hasn't helped don't know where to turn! [ 32 Answers ]

I have been involved in a mess of a relationship with a married man for almost 2 years now. To say it has been a roller coaster ride is an understatement. Bottom line is I love him and don't know how to let go of this. He tells me on a daily basis he doesn't love her but wants an amicable...

I don't want to go back to my dads, do I have to? I'm desperate! [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I am Amanda. I am currently under physical costudy of my father. And joint of my mother. I recently told my father I did not want to live with him anymore, I wanted to live with my mom. He went psycho and kept saying no! I am currently at my moms on a visit and I just want to stay. I am...

In love, but don't want to be too desperate. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, On March 14, 2007 I feel that I meet my soul mate, the love of my life.. we both meet online and he was really into me as well.. soon we decided to see each other for the 1st time on July 14- we would usually see each other every weekend after that but it had to be at night cause my...

When I shave the results don't last very long :( I am desperate [ 2 Answers ]

When I shave the results dont last very long and when the hair starts growing back it is iritating... i am acually desperate to know if there is a way for the results to last a longer time. Is there a way to get rid of the hair and make it so that it will not come back? and i can't use wax or...

View more questions Search