Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TopTen10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 03:23 PM
    Advertising? Inflatables?
    I just moved to the bay area in California and I'm looking to start a new business and was wondering if anyone can suggest an outdoor advertising company (not only billboards, but signs, inflatables and other forms of advertising/marketing). Thanks in advance!
    Lduncan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Hi There,

I'm currently interning at a marketing company that has an outdoor advertising division. They do all the sign manufacturing in-house and it's really top notch. Here's a bit more information on them or you can check out their website.

((( LInk deleted **** (a division of Marketshare, Inc.) is located in Milpitas, California and is the premier sign manufacturer for home builders throughout Northern California. We've worked with such national builders as Pulte Homes and Centex homes, as well as more regional builders like Summerhill Homes and Citation Homes.

Our services include most all outdoor advertising such as billboards, permanent and weekend signs, high-flying inflatables, bicycle signs, human billboards (or living signs), and guerrilla marketing. Our service scope also includes commercial signage and large-format printing and installation like the window clings seen on the Axis high-rise project in San Jose, CA.

For a free quote on products and services, you can visit our website or contact *** contact info deleted **
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2009, 11:30 AM

Since both the question and the answer has came from the same IP address, and that IP address is owned by that company,

I am so "surprised" that a person working for this company wanted to find a company that did this work.

I have contacted the company and asked them to remove their post

I guess they felt they could pretend to be someone, and advertise by coming in the next day and giving a answer.

I do hope this is not normal company procedures.

I do look forward to seeing their response to why this is being done.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2009, 01:19 PM

And I normally delte these but I think it is better justice to let them to shown for this, I bet this negative advertising being caught doing this, might be a better example

Most likely delte it a little latter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AOL and advertising [ 5 Answers ]

AOL is suddenly attaching a line to all my outgoing emails (something about "click here to get your credit score"). I contacted them and said I'm not advertising for AOL, take that off my emails. They said they don't have to but have nothing to back statement up. They also can't tell me how...

False advertising? [ 5 Answers ]

I found an ad that displayed a price of 600$ for two rooms. I was delighted because If I found a roomie it would be cheap rent. So I found a roomie and we each signed a lease for it. We asked the landlord if we split the rent and he said yes (while we were looking at the lease), so we signed. ...

Advertising expenses [ 1 Answers ]

In a manufacturing company, advertising expenses would be classified as: -direct expense - manufacturing overhead -period expense -product expense

View more questions Search