Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aggyanglr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 03:19 PM
    Gmail, outlook express, Yahoo mail, and my iPhone
    Okay, I don't understand all the computer lingo so please be patient with me. Here is my scenario:

I just got a new job. I have a personal email on yahoo.com. I also have an account set up on gmail.com. In my previous job, I had all accounts going into Gmail, a program which I like very much.

At my new job, they try and use Outlook. Here's my issue. I want to have our Office Manager who sets up our appointments be able to access my Calendar and input them there. I would like to be able to view this from my Iphone. I would also like to be able to go to one source for all my emails, not have to log-in to gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook.

What is the easiest way to make this scenario work? Thanks in advance.
    rwinterton Posts: 289, Reputation: 15

Feb 2, 2009, 03:43 PM

It's possible to set up Outlook to retrieve mail from Yahoo.com, GMail.com, and a lot of other places. Some workplaces put "firewalls" in place (to keep out the bad guys) that won't allow it through, but if they do allow it, it's probably the best way to go.
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 01:28 AM
    Suggest set up your mail account separatly as all service option is available. So it will be easy to manage different mails in different accounts. You also can set up all in one by using the forwarding option but then all mail accounts mil will come under single mail account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I read Gmail or Yahoo mail messages using Javamail? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I want to connect to gmail or Yahoo mail server to fetch the new messages. I am trying to connect to gmail using the code below, but I am getting this error: " javax.mail.MessagingException: Connect failed; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out:...

Activation of Yahoo id in outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me the complete procedure as how can I activate my Yahoo id in Outlook express

Outlook Express vs Gmail [ 2 Answers ]

I apologize in advance for this fairly long post, but feel the background is necessary to explain my dilemma. I've been happily using Outlook Express for years. What I am unhappy with is my ISP, Roadrunner (Time Warner). Roadrunner only allows 10MB of email memory on their server, so one...

Outlook Express / Yahoo [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to set up my Yahoo account so that it will show up and I can keep track of it on my outlook express. It is wanting to know a POP3 name, I have no idea what that is, any suggestiongs ?

View more questions Search