Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    discostu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Connecting a Blu-ray Player to the Internet
    I would like to connect my blu-ray player to the internet so it can get updates. I would like to keep it connected in the TV stand so I am looking at doing it wireless. There is a LAN connection in the back of the player. What are my options? Do I need a wireless router? Some sort of adaptor?
    donotaskme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 12:24 AM

Pointless to reply to a year old post - but I'll do it anyways: the player has everything it needs inside it. Is it capable of reading wireless signals? Should say it on the box. If so - then simply use to interface shown on your TV when you turn it on to set up the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting a DVD player with Satellite Dish [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 52 inch Toshiba HDTV that is already connected to a DISH network satellite. I would like to connect a DVD player and have no idea how to connect. I may also need help with figuring out which remote I use. Currently I have to use the TV remote that just turns on the TV and the DISH remote...

Connecting DVR player with DVD/VCR player [ 4 Answers ]

I have a directtv DVR box and can not recorder on my DVD/VCR player. I can play an VCR tape. I need help to connect the cables correctly to be able to record from my TV to my DVD/VCR player. Please help.:confused:

Connecting digital cable box to vcr/dvd player [ 1 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a digital cable box and now I can't record with my vcr. I have a vcr/dvd player combo. The cable company tells me that I can only record the station that I'm watching. Obviously, that defeats the purpose. So how do I connect these things so that I can be watching one station,...

Connecting my mp3 player to my receiver [ 4 Answers ]

The cable I am going to buy is Play Your iPod® on Your Stereo The easiest way to listen to music. Your iPod makes it fun and easy to keep your favorite music with you just about anywhere. Now you can connect it quickly and easily to a stereo so you can share tunes with friends or get “bigger”...

Connecting DVD player/recorder to Direct TV [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me in connecting a Magnavox DVD Player/Recorder MWR10D6 to the Direct TV cable box and ultimately to the TV set.

View more questions Search