Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mark Hall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Antique flute
    I have a Buescher True Tone flute that I would like to know it's worth. It was made in Elkhart Indiana. The number on it is either 073 or 673 as it is hard to tell. I called the Buescher company and they didn't seem to know anything about it. I was told by my repairman that it was made around 1905. Can anyone help me with this?
    Thanks,
    Mark Hall
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2009, 03:11 AM

Hi, Mark Hall!

'm surprised that the Buescher company wasn't able to tell you anything about it.

Does it have keys with pads or just open holes? If it has pads, are they securely covering the holes so that all of the notes will sound? Is it silver plated or appear to be made of some other kind of metal, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have an Antique if so what is it worth [ 8 Answers ]

I think I have some antiques but I'm not sure. I have a set of black cast iron hitching post horse heads. Its just the heads not the post. Are they antique? I also have a set of Red Game cock rosters liq. Bottle collectibles. On the bottom it has Heritage China 1970 S.N-7 Ezra Brooks. Are they...

Antique Buffet [ 1 Answers ]

Are there markings on furniture indicating the manufacturer?

Antique dishes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I have what I think are antique or collectible dishes. It's a set actually. There are 6 big plates, 8 small plates, 3 ice cream glasses, and 2 drink glasses. I know there are a total of 3 glasses missing. It's clear with a pink tint. The strange thing is that there is no...

How do I antique after painting? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently used an antiquing kit from Rustoleum's American Accents collection and the look is awful. The base coat is ivory and the stain top coat is a brown color. It doesn't look antiqued to me, it just resembles an off white color that someone threw muddy water on. After reading online...

View more questions Search