Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alabee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2006, 01:20 PM
    What should I get my Girl Friend...
    What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one year 'together' anniversary?:confused: Ladies!! Help!! I want her to know that I want to go to the next level (engagement, Marriage) with her. And please don't say 'ring.' Thank you.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2006, 02:24 PM
    Paper is the "standard" 1-year anniversary gift... but think "outside the box".

All made from paper, from the outside in:

A creative wrapping,
    In a neat box,
    Something you've created. A poem, love letter, drawing, etc...
    ... toss an origami Rose in there...

Just a thought for your cashe of ideas...
    gifted4ever Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 09:00 AM
    I think do something super romantic. Fill your room with 100 red baloons. Blind fold her and then surprise her to a room full of 100 red baloons. Cook her a nice candle lit dinner, drink champagne and take a hot bath together with the bath covered in rose petals.

Then for the next day, have romantic picnic in the park. It works better if you ask her to meet you in the park after you've carefully spread out strawberries, tiny little nibbles like sandwiches, mezze or tapas stuff from the supermarket.

Or you can buy her a small gift and have a poem attached telling her how much you love her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Girl Friend Wanted! [ 4 Answers ]

Message Deleted.

Girl Friend Overload? [ 3 Answers ]

It's understandable that you want to do these things for him, as you love him. It's all well and good as long as he appreciates it but the worry is that he will become to rely on you too much. When in a relationship some people adjust slightly but keep their independence, as you have. However,...

View more questions Search