I'm trying build me a web internet store like bussines
    www.soldiersandgaer.com

Going need rebuild my site need advice on building

Also any know places to find whole sale product or drop shippers
    I'm Tommy
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 8, 2006, 12:43 PM
    Unless you are familiar with designing a WEB store (in which case you wproably wouldn't have posted this) , I would hire someone to do it for you or subscribe to a WEB host that has includes an E-Commerce package.
    tomlow36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2006, 12:47 PM
    Yeah I have check several not sure which want use
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 8, 2006, 12:52 PM
    Ask them for references, look at sites they host or have designed.
    tomlow36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2006, 12:55 PM
    Yeah ill try that thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2006, 01:32 PM
    I get a blank page at your link.

Do you have a web design app like FrontPage or Dreamweaver? If you do, then a good entry level shopping cart app I like is www.ecommercetemplates.com.

Whether you do it yourself or not will depend on your knowledge or willingness to learn a web design app. If you've got the time, I strongly suggest doing it yourself.

If you've got the money, yes, have someone else do it for you.

If you have someone do it for you, I strongly suggest someone in your own home town... someone that you can meet with personally to discuss your site's needs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buss bar [ 14 Answers ]

When adding a neutral/grounding buss bar to the main panel how do you connect to the existing bar. I was told at home depot to just butt them edge to edge.

Internet bug [ 4 Answers ]

My internet stops working every so often. Can't find the site. When I go to earthlink.net it works and then the other sites work, really weird. Any Ideas?

Internet ? [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine sign on to blackplant.com but can no longer get into their home page from their cpu but I can get in to their home pg from my cpu is their a way to solve this problem if so how?

LAN to LAN via Internet... [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, First hope that I'm not causing heaache for you... If not please continue... I'm building up another Domain(no forests and no trees), that domain will be in another location. So I'll have two local area networks, where each of them is in a totally different and distant...

MS Internet Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

After installing Firebird I lost use of Internet Explorer. It tries to open a site only to return the page with the message "Cannot find server - the page cannot be displayed. There are some web sites requiring IE, how do I reset the program. I tried downloading from MS but they said I have a newer...

View more questions Search