Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Feb 2, 2009, 05:39 AM
    I think about him and don't know what to do
    Have you ever seen anyone for the 1st time and you know that you would definitely fall for him??

Well, my cousin talked about him so much before we met since she wanted to match us up. SHe gave me a picture of the guy. Honestly I hated what I saw because he was so ugly. But when I met him in person. He was still ugly but extremely attractive to me. There's something about the guy that I couldn't help falling for. I don't know what it is. But I think about him everyday. THe problem is: I don't know if he likes me, and I don't have guts to contact him or anything. I don't even have his number, neither does he.

One more thing though: I don't know what I looked like but when I asked my cousin, she said I seemed so weird at the time. Because the 1st time I met him, he was talking to me, I just looked at my watch and left about 30 minutes later. I regreted it, I was stupid. The 2nd time I met him was few days ago, it was in a group. You know the kind of group talk, I didn't have a chance to sit next to him to talk. They were talking about symphony orchestra which I'm totally ignorant, so I simply nod or smiled. Damn it.

What can a girl like me do? I don't want to look weird because he's an outstanding student, his family is super rich. If I ever tend to make the 1st move, his family or even him will think I'm a gold digger. And that sucks because I'm not.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2009, 06:56 AM

Arrange a double date, that's how we use to do it back in the day. Or a small informal party.
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Feb 2, 2009, 09:25 AM

You mean ME ARRANGING THAT or my cousin?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2009, 02:43 PM

Both of you! Come on, females are good at that and he doesn't have to know you are involved, does he?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I don't know if my girl just don't want me or if its time that we need. [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been dating this girl for 11 months now and I like her a lot and stuff. But every since we started dating she had have a flirting problem with other guys, especially over the phone. But she doesn't go out with them or anything like that, she says that she doesn't know when she flirts that it...

I don't want to leave my fianc? But I don't know what to do? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for a 1 year.We have really been through everything together. There is just one problem that cause the most trouble.He has a 3 year old daughter with his exwife of seven years.She took his daughter away from him and he just got her back today.He had to drop his...

Don't know what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

I am married.but before marriage I was in love with someone.Since my boyfriend and I belong to different religions,we had to breakup.At that time we both were unemployed.so couldn't afford marriage.My parents were forcing me to get married.so I didn't had any chioce but marry some other guy.Now I...

View more questions Search