Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rameezansari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 01:49 AM
    Folder Security Personal 2.50
    Hi.I have folder security personal 2.50.and I used it to lock my personal folder.yesterday I changed my password and locked my local disk d which had all the programs on my computer.now I cannot remember the password.my whole family is mad with me for blocking everybods folder.I cannot even uninstall it cause it is again asking for password.please help me.I cannot even remove it with ashampoo uninstaller:mad:
    oki13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 06:15 AM

Have you got..
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 01:56 AM

Best bet
    Y0YS Software - Network Based Corporate Desktop Security Solution.
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 01:56 AM
    y0ys.com/contactus.htm
    DeepakSinghal88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rameezansari View Post
    hi.i have folder security personal 2.50.and i used it to lock my personal folder.yesterday i changed my password and locked my local disk d which had all the programs on my computer.now i cannot remember the password.my whole family is mad with me for blocking everybods folder.i cannot even uninstall it cause it is again asking for password.please help me.i cannot even remove it with ashampoo uninstaller:mad:
    The only way for recovering your folders is that you should get a live CD for any OS and then get your folders recovered or install any other OS on any other drive and recover your folders since they are not locked for the other OS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstalling folder security personal 4.1 [ 9 Answers ]

I had folder security installed on my computer.. month ago I scanned my machine with spyware doctor.it found few spyware and adware and had to remove them.I also had some folder hidden with folder security when I tried to check them I couldn't log in to folder security. I tried to unistall it but...

Password for folder security [ 1 Answers ]

HOw do we put a password to files or folders?

New Folder.exe [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to find the solution of newfolder.exe virus manually without using any software. Also give me the brief detail about New Folder .exe virus. Thanks and Regards.

How safe is your personal information with Social Security? [ 10 Answers ]

How safe is your personal information like phone numbers, address's, Social Security numbers ETC with Social Security? Is this something these people search companies on the internet have access to? This topic might be in the wrong area but I posted it here because chuck & con give the best...

Install folder is missing from my Windows (XP) folder [ 3 Answers ]

How odd. Tried to install a program and got "1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime". I found the fix options at microsoft.com but one of them refers to C:\Windows\Installer - and I realize I don't have it! How the heck it disappeared I have no clue :confused: Hope hope...

View more questions Search