Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keiotsu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 12:05 AM
    Rock Axe Head Found
    Hi, I just came across something that looks like a rock axe head, really old. Is there someone who could verify if it is one, and how much it may be worth? Please feel free to message me back at [Edit]
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2009, 03:40 AM

Hi, keiotsu!

This sounds like a really exciting find! If you can post an image here, we might be able to tell you if it's the real thing or not.

Where did you find it, please?

I did need to remove your email address in order to protect your privacy. I would hate to see you get spammed because your email address was exposed.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I found a lump on the right side of my head [ 2 Answers ]

I am somewhat nervous... its not an insect bite or an infection its under the scalp & it does not hurt... I went to the emergency room but all they gave me was antibiotics... what could it be...

Found the actually verse of the song, but still haven't found the name =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I found one verse of the song I've been looking for ! :) But still haven't found the song!! :mad: :( :confused: Here's the verse: "cause im mr mr lonely open up the door what did i see my baby with another man right infront of me"

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

I found a lump on my neck and back of my head. [ 1 Answers ]

I found a lump just above my cheek bone on the side of my face, I then found two lumps on the back of my head at opposite sides, they are on the outside of the skull. The lumps aren't big about the size of peas. But I think I have found another one on my neck but I'm not sure as it might just be...

Hit a rock [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sears Craftsman 2.0 mower. I hit a rock and now the mower is making noise. It still operates, still cuts, but the pullstart wire vibrates like crazy and it sounds like something is striking underneath. The blade looks okay and I don't see any apparent damage underneath. Any ideas?

View more questions Search