Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmparrack Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2006, 07:32 AM
    Jennifer Pederson has been found!
    Thank you all for you support & concern! My fiance's 15 year old cousin called a friend of hers who took down the caller ID information & turned it over to the police. She was picked up by authorities at a location in Indiana & placed in a juvenile holding cell until her Aunt got there to pick her up. She had met, and ran off with a guy she met on the Greyhound bus. They got off together in Chicago three weeks ago. We are happy she's safe at home.
    What do you guys think is the best way to handle her homecoming?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2006, 07:46 AM
    I would show her that I am well concerned and also well fumed for all the worry she raised in the family due to her well-being and behavior.
    This sort of behaviour is not acceptable.
    She is only 15 anything could have happened to her, well anything can happen to anyone, so that why its good to know your loved ones whereabouts at least.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2006, 07:46 AM
    A thorough questioning on why she felt the need to do that?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2006, 07:58 AM
    I agree with needkarma too.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2006, 09:34 AM
    I agree with all 3 before me, but if it were my daughter I would also seek family counseling. Counseling may very well uncover some things that the parents can do better too.

... just my thought on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend found another man after 3 yrs [ 46 Answers ]

Threads merged Ive been seeing this girl for 3yrs. Always been there for her, do everything 2 make her happy and comfortable (she's a student and I'm a worker) and one day she told me the parents are against the relationship so we should stop seeing each other. I tried convincing her but she...

Looking for Jennifer Pederson [ 1 Answers ]

I know the family of missing 15 yr old Jennifer Pederson who went missing off a Greyhound bus in Chicago, IL 3 weeks ago. ANY information about her where-abouts or her well-being would be very much appreciated! Thank you in advance.

I found a cat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, To begin with, I found a cat hiding on the top of my tire in my car. I don't want to bring it to the animal control because I'm afraid she has no owner and I don't want her to be put to sleep. So instead, I'm making fliers and posting them around. So anyway, the cat doesn't want to eat or...

View more questions Search