Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    volleybliss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 08:36 AM
    What is the name of a certain part?
    Can you tell me what the name of the part is between the Throttle Body and the Air Filter? I really need to fix a "spout" or like plastic "valve-like" piece that broke off from that part into the hose, and I really just need to fix that specific piece? What would be best?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Feb 2, 2009, 08:25 AM

Tell us what you're driving:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...le-303903.html
    ShadyLady Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Feb 2, 2009, 06:10 PM

Not much info here, but there aren't too many things in that area. It kind of sounds like a MAF sensor. Is it a big metal roundish thing with a smaller black box attached to it?
    If so that's call a Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 04:23 PM

Are you referring to the flexible air snorkel?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s animated movies part cartoon part real [ 12 Answers ]

It started a movie then turned into a cartoon there were a girl and a boy lost in the woods mee little jon an indian boy pulls bark off a tree and teaches them to eat bugs grub looking things,and at the end it turns back into a movie and all the friends the boy and girl made on there adventeure are...

70's movie part live action / part cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

It was about a boy who found a dragon (the dragon was the cartoon part) and a family tried to take it away from him. They were trying to make a profit off him or something. Its characters look run-down kind of like chimney sweepers back in the day.

2 part Sodium + 1 part Barium = ? [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me.. its urgent What is the resultant of 2 parts of Sodium and 1 part of Barium? Also tell me the chemical formula of the resultant. Its very urgent. Thanks in advance. Nida

Spouse outside US for part and in US for part of the year - file single or joint ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in the US (RI) since Aug 2006. My wife has been living and working in India all this time. However, in Aug 2007, she came to the US (CA) on an independent work visa. For financial year 2007, would it be beneficial / correct for us to file taxes individually or jointly...

Power goes out in part of house w/out tripping breaker Part 2 [ 2 Answers ]

How would I use a voltage tester? Would I go from outlet to outlet measuring the voltage? I've gone around the house and tightened outlets and opened the panel and tightened the screws that were not tight. I haven't seen the lights dim since I tightened everything. Thanks a lot! Gbrown

View more questions Search