Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biswa_bitan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2006, 08:02 PM
    Networking With Redhat Linux
    Currently I'm Using Redhat Enterprise Linux In Both Of My Laptop And Desktop.
    But Now I Need To Make A Network Connection Between These Two With Wired Lan. My Windows Is Already Connected With A Lan Cable.
    Please Help Me To Establish The Network.

Thanks.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 7, 2006, 08:05 PM
    Did you try "control panel" then "Network Setup Wizard"?
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Aug 8, 2006, 04:47 PM
    So are the two Redhat boxes already physically connected to the network and by "connection" you mean to establish a logical link between the two boxes? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? i.e. what is it that you're trying to do that requires you to network the two boxes (laptop and desktop running RH)?

If you can provide that information that would be helpful in answering your question.

Casey
    Ahamadiii Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2012, 03:48 AM
    My experience at NLP Tech for Mind Acceleration was very good. The way the administrative staff deals with you was very courteous and professional. The facilities are functional and pretty much clean. My instructor had an exceptional understanding of Redhat and networking concepts. I had a great time with everyone their. I would suggest www.nlptechforma.com to everyone who wants to do the networking or management courses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Networking [ 2 Answers ]

How to connct two PC without any hub? And I don't want to make a server because if I want to use the other I need to make the other PC on. Is there any other solution? And I'm having only one modem.

Networking [ 5 Answers ]

I have alaptop connected to my desktop with a ethernet cable. The destop can access files from the laptop but no traffic the other way. I have now connected the laptop to another desktop and it works fine both ways. I have tried lots of things like taking off all firewalls, permisions etc. The...

Networking [ 5 Answers ]

I want to setup a small home network with only three computers connected to a router and still have the internet on all 3 computers

Networking [ 1 Answers ]

Describe how you would go about setting up a "star" networkof 5 machines and discuss what would be better and why having one machine as a file server or no file server.

View more questions Search