Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jan 31, 2009, 09:26 PM
    Zombie Film - Please help
    All these years I had thought I had watched Night of the Living Dead (the remake) but when a aimless internet searching reveals that the movies I watched WASN'T it, I tried to find what movie I had watched, especially since the remake came out in the theaters around the time frame I watch said movie on the TV.

This movie came on in the late 80s early 90s on TV. I was watching the Saturday Afternoon Movie that usually came on after WWF and before WCW wrestling.

What I can remember from the movie. People trapped in house with zombies outside. One male character goes outside (for what reason, I don't know) and a few scenes later, there's a shot of a female zombie eating from his chest. Things happen and there are only two characters left, a girl and a guy. Somehow the zombies get in and the girl gets caught up in the zombie crowd, implying death. The male runs up the stairs (yes UP the stairs) and into a room, which, for some reason, has a old man in a chair. He is holding the door closed when the old man gets up. He's a zombie and starts heading for the male character, to which the male character is overcome by all the zombies. The end has all the zombies walking around in the street.

The movie looks to have taken place in the 80s, but maybe late 0s. THe clothes and camera work remind me of Dawn of the Dead.

Thanks in advance.
    gi-godfather Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 10:46 PM

Uuum... shaun of the dead, night of the living dead, dead rising... thats all that I could think of at the moment I'll reply later my friend is a zombie expert.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jan 31, 2009, 11:18 PM

Wasn't there another Dawn of the dead? I think it was like almost old enough to be black and white though.

Deffinately not Resident evil 1,2,3,4(roumored to be coming soon. Leon, Jill, Chris, and Alex Weisker are supposed to be in it.)

Not shawn of the dead, not night of the living dead people are alive at the end burning zombies, nope not dawn of the dead old one.

Can't really think of any others. Sorry dudes.

Feb 1, 2009, 02:34 AM
    Thanks for the assistance so far.
    The only other clues was that it was in color. It could have been a made for TV movie. But if it was a movie, it may have come out in the early 80s.
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 08:03 PM

Day of the dead, return of the night of the living dead ( I think this 1 is a comedy), evil dead

Jun 30, 2009, 06:59 PM
    I found it.

It's Children shouldn't play with Dead things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage Zombie movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I am trying to find a teenage zombie movie! I think it is from the 80's... It's not "My Boyfriends Back" from 1993. I have that one, but I remember parts of the movie... the zombie is staying in like a garden shed or shack out in the woods... For some reason I'm thinking it...

Zombie movie [ 1 Answers ]

This is an old British zombie movie I think . I remember seeing it at the drive-in. late 70's. I remember a cop gets locked in a graveyard mortuary(a small one) and a zombie comes alive and kills and eats him. And I believe at the end the reason the zombies came to life is the government was...

Rob Zombie or White Zombie? [ 4 Answers ]

Whitch is it? Rob zombie or white zombie? It was changed to one of those from one of those... I think it was rob to white... am I right? All I know is that I love the songs.

Rob Zombie Fans ? [ 2 Answers ]

What movies did Rob Zombie play in?

View more questions Search