Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Heartless123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 08:42 PM
    My Arms and Under Arms
    Hi,
    I'm really hoping somebody can help me out with this, because I really would like to know what's going on here.
    First, I have really weird pimples on my arms and forearms. They aren't exactly the kind of pimples that you would get on your face like acne, but they're really tiny, sometimes get really itchy, and have been there for about 3 years. I've gone to a dermatologist, and that didn't help. I was wondering if anyone knew any at-home treatment that I could use.

Second, I have pimples on my underarms. They're just like the ones you would get on your face from acne, and sometimes they do turn into white-heads. They get to be really painful :( and I'm not sure what to put on them. Can someone please help?

Thank you guys so much for taking your time to read this extremely long and boring message. I hope I can get help from someone soon, because these things get to be itchy:mad:, painful:(, and aren't the most attractive things.:confused:
    :confused::confused:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 31, 2009, 08:59 PM

The dermatologist said what?
    Heartless123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 03:40 PM
    The Derm. Gave me stuff to put on my arms and it didn't help much.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2009, 03:51 PM

Did he say what it is?
    Lajd1996 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 02:02 PM
    I have had the same problem the only reason why you have pimples under your arm is because of hair under your arm you shave. Their was a hair growing back and it got stuck and formed a pimple. That's all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fat arms and thighs [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 yrs old. I have thick arms and thick thighs too... I'm doing walking everyday which will help reduce fat on thighs but how should I deal with my such fatty Arms... Help otherwise I'll never be able to wear sleevless tops

I need him in my arms [ 6 Answers ]

I have been going out with this guy for the past 3 yrs now ,we were getting long well with each other , use to feel as if we are the perfect couple . He's parents does not like me and my family due to religon,status . But I should mention that he even came to my parent and spokrd to them but the...

Red arms [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have on my arms like red little dots everywhere and my arms look red. When I'm cold it gets redder and the little dots show more I have no idea what this is but it looks weird its only at the op of my arms on both arms I doesn't hurt and it isn't sore or bumpy. Just looks like a rash on...

Bumps on arms [ 3 Answers ]

I started shaving my arms a week ago but I have noticed a lot of red bumps along my arms what is this and is there nehting I can do about it

View more questions Search