Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Primates37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 03:05 PM
    A horror movie from the 2000 takes place in a hospital
    I remember watching this movie not that long ago but I just can't remember the name.

It was from the 2000, about a very unpopulated hospital with just a few patients in it, one of which was a white teenage girl about 16 who was in a car accident I think, and their was also a black teenager about the same age, and they ran into each other at the hospital, and realized they go to the same school and they had seen each other around before. But while they were at the hospital with a few other patients, they were getting chased around by this killer, and in the end he ended up killing like all the doctors and nurses and patients, except for the two teenagers, and at the end the black boy had like a Game Boy or something, and somehow they used it to get rid of the killer, but if I remember correctly at the very end a tornado like thing came to the entrance of the hospital and like swept away the killer.

Please help me I really want to see this movie again!!
    THANK YOU!! :)
    Primates37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 03:11 PM

I'm sorry I don't know what the name is called but when you figure it out could you let me know because that's the movie I am trying to find as well
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 31, 2009, 05:25 PM

Heartstopper (2006)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My novel is Christian ficton for it takes place in the future. [ 6 Answers ]

My new novel is Christian fiction for it takes place about 35 years in the future. It could be called a fantasy or science future fiction but it really is not. It deals with a lot of truth as some fiction novels do. It deals with the third advent of Jesus Christ. The first was the advent of his...

How hearing takes place [ 1 Answers ]

How hearing takes place?

How does hearing mechanism takes place? [ 2 Answers ]

In biology we study about the ear and its functions ,but ineed to know in detils,how such fenomena occurs and which parts of the ear involved?

80's animated kids movie, takes place in space? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an animated video (not in theaters and probably not on TV, just sold on a VHS) from the 80's about a group of little girls in space? They traveled to different planets or stars to try to save the world from an enemy. The girls had stars painted around their eyes. It wasn't...

View more questions Search