Ask
    channi15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Pregnancy scare
    Is it possible to be 20 weeks pregnant and not know?:confused:
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2009, 10:24 AM

I have heard of women who didn't know they were pregnant until they went into labor and I am talking about a second time mother so certainly it is possible but I would add not very likely.

There are so many physical changes that occur that would be hard not to notice so I would say it is possible but rare.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jan 31, 2009, 12:34 PM

Why do you think you are pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy scare [ 1 Answers ]

I have missed my period by a week an a half and its nearly the end of the month I have taken 3 pregnancy test 1 before my missd period an 2 after all 3 has come out negative I don't really have any symptoms but I'm still unsure what too before its too late

Pregnancy scare [ 31 Answers ]

I'm scared I might be pregnant, I did have sexual intercourse My period is two weeks late now, and I'm having severe cramping in my lower abdomen all I want to do is be in a ball and hold my stomach, my breast have been very tender and I've had to urinate more than usual and I'm very nauseas...

Pregnancy Scare, But Disapointed boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are very close. We have been together for a while and everything has been perfect. Recently I have had a pregnancy scare. I told my boyfriend because I hold no secrets from him, and as soon as I told him I wasn't he got sad and disapointed (which to me is VERY weird, you would...

Help, pregnancy scare! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I was prescribed a combined pill for acne and for contraception... ive been on it 4 about 4months now.. and the last pack I took about my 5/6 last pill fell down the sink as I was about to put it in my mouth... so I left it and carried on the next day... I don't have regular sex with...

View more questions Search