Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Jan 31, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Let's see some faces.
    There was an earlier thread about why we chose our screen names. It allowed me to become better acquainted with my fellow posters.

I like to SEE who I am debating or agreeing with so I challenge everyone to put their face by their name.

So please, pretty please, with sugar on top.:)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 31, 2009, 01:31 PM
    There's a whole load posted here already: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...ers-43867.html
    Best to keep them all in one place ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The many faces of love! [ 17 Answers ]

This was written by me...hopefully it makes sense! Tell me what you guys think and if I should change anything about it. Thanks! When people think of love-they normally see nothing but good things. When in reality, love has many faces- they don't see all of the difficulties it can bring. ...

What's the very old film with female missionary in china faces down an axe man [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this many years ago and it was old then so must be 1950s or earlier! May have been in black and white.after she faces down the axe man, who was attaching other prisoners, one of the prisoners helps her save several children by taking them on a long journey. The missionary tries to stop...

Sealant (pipe dope) on faces of union [ 3 Answers ]

I have a union that I just can't get to seal. The fluid in the pipe is off-road diesel fuel. The pressure is less than 50 psi. The fitting is a 1-1/2 npt iron union with a brass face. I'm getting desperate. I'm thinking about disassembling it (yet again... ), drying it off, and applying a...

View more questions Search