Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 18, 2006, 12:48 PM
    One thing you might want to consider now, is stocking up for next year... Like glue, pens, pencils and the such... All your kids are spread out so that you know what to look for when those big sales hit after school starts. It saves a lot of money if you can remember where you put them away at... lol.. That's my problem I would put them away and wouldn't find them again till half the next year has gone by. Just a thought to save some time and money next year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Plumber quote using pex, new supplies to attic [ 2 Answers ]

Hello , back again. After all the away time from country/project, I decided to ask a plumber for a quote on running the supplies for my new attic 1/2 bath. (tapping into lines in basement, running all the way up. The attic bath is adjacent to water wall) also, 1st floor bath water wall is opened...

What clothes size? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my friend is 6'2'' and 215 lb, what size of shirt should I get for him, XL (72''), XXL (74'') or XXXL(76'')?

Are there spy chips in your clothes? [ 6 Answers ]

Interesting that Levi Strass has something to do with spychips. Use link: spychips.com - how RFID will compromise privacy, security, freedom

Sizing guide for pex supplies [ 5 Answers ]

hello again speedball, so I've decided to tackle my pex plumbing project myself and not shell out $700 to the "I know a guy" guy. From what I've read so far, sizing pex is the same as copper, but I value your input greatly. I am running supplies for an attic half bath. The total run for...

Power Supplies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm going to be traveling in the caribean, I'd like to take my laptop and camcorder... does anyone know if I need to purchase a separate power regulator, or do the power supplies attached to most electronics take care of any powe surge or lack thereof Thank

View more questions Search