Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Isafjordur Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 03:46 PM
    Iceland for sale? You have got to kiding me!
    This mindless jerk thinks they have the right to the entire country of Iceland on eBay! They have no right! For Sale The Entire Country of Iceland ! - eBay (item 330303580858 end time Feb-02-09 13:50:42 PST)
    What is wrong with them?? This is illegal, since they live in the US. :mad::mad::mad: I hope they get arrested!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 30, 2009, 03:56 PM

This is a joke, no crime has been committed. But if you complain to e-bay they will remove it.
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Jan 30, 2009, 04:01 PM

I think there trying to pull peoples strings or find someone foolish enough to bid on a country, I'de just ignore them and don't get to worked up about it. Its not worth losing any sleep over it.

Have A Great Day!
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Feb 6, 2009, 08:01 AM
    Dang... I was going to put in a bid for it! :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2009, 08:15 AM
    There are loads of joke sales on eBay. Can't take it seriously.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entry for purchase and sale of property for sale [ 5 Answers ]

I purchase an apartment for $ 1.7m and paid first instalmment of 250k ,Before the second installment I sell the apartment at the value of 1.9m .Please tell me how to record the journal entry .

Iceland going bankrupt [ 1 Answers ]

I heard on the news last night that Iceland may go bankrupt? What are the factors that lead to a country going bankrupt?

Northern lights in SOuthern Iceland [ 1 Answers ]

Hello :D Im visiting Iceland soon, As part of my gcse course and was wondering can the northern lights be seen in the south of iceland ? Cheers, Ashleyy x :)

Tax sale [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had seen a program that offered real estate for the price of the tax that was owed To the government. Is this true? I looked on line under the government tax Foreclosure site and tax lien site. I saw prices for the city of San Francisco at under A $1000. Can you give me some...

View more questions Search