Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Jan 30, 2009, 10:18 AM
    How to prevent getting sick?
    I haven't been sick once this year and I'm hoping to keep it that way, but I'm starting to show symptoms. What are some things I can do to help prevent a cold or if I am sick to make it go away faster?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 30, 2009, 11:17 AM

One word

ZICAM

It doesn't keep you from getting sick, but shortens the amount of time you are sick :)

Otherwise
    Wash hands after going places - especially places with grocery carts
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 30, 2009, 11:18 AM

Try cold fx or ginger

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need to prevent my period! [ 13 Answers ]

Hello! So My period isn't supposed to be until Monday, oct. 29. Well, I am going up north this weekend and our whole extended family goes on many hour long hikes, some lasting 12 hours (all day) We're up in the woods, no bathrooms anywhere, and we always say to go before we leave, because...

How can I prevent pop-ups? [ 7 Answers ]

It seems whenever I open certain windows, a Netflix po-up appears in the background and slows the ability to open that window. How can I prevent this?

Prevent garnishment [ 3 Answers ]

How can I stop the US Depart of Education from Gamishmenting my Check, they are taking Money from my ChecK as of now, for and Student they say that I Own for the last 25 yr, which I don't.:( How Can I Stop My Check From Been Gamishmenting My Check They Are Doing As Of Now, For And Student Loan...

Can I prevent visitation? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know how I would prevent any visitation, from my husband with my daughter who is 1 yrs old, my husband has been incarcerated sine before her birth, we are currently in the process of a divorce, he is seeking visitation, while incarcerated, prison is not a place for children...

Can I prevent a judgement [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any means of preventing a debit collector or bank from obtaining a judgement against me? Do I have any legal methods prior to a judgement being filed?

View more questions Search