Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nounours35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2006, 04:57 AM
    What clothes size?
    Hi my friend is 6'2'' and 215 lb, what size of shirt should I get for him, XL (72''), XXL (74'') or XXXL(76'')?
    dxviii Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Aug 7, 2006, 12:22 PM
    Probably a XL or a XXL.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2006, 02:24 PM
    The worry will be the length of the shirt, since he is tall, if you are buying better mens clothing, buy them in long

The XXXL will most likely be too big in the shoulders

The XL should fit if it is from a good manufactor and is long enough, but you may have to go to the XXL to get the length you need.

Also remember not all shirts are the same, I have some brands I can weare the XXL fine, in others I have to have the XXXL.
    dxviii Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Aug 7, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Maybe try a Big&Tall store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Celebrity clothes [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know who the designer or where I could find Mandy Moore's Beige Dress @ "The Mexican" Premiere, Mandy Moore's White 2 piece swim suit on cover of YM May 2001 Issue, Mandy Moore's Thin White Sweater (kind of see-through) with Spaghetti Strap (underneath) when re-recording for a scene...

School supplies and clothes [ 20 Answers ]

This question maybe should be in the education area, but there are some "emotional" aspects to it so I thought I'd post it here. My children will be in school very shortly. Two of mine are both starting school, and I'm also currently taking care of 2 nephews and a niece, who are also school age....

Prices on clothes today [ 3 Answers ]

To me fashion now a dayz has become obselete like there is no point to it. No offence to those fashinista's but the basic style of clothing is slowly shifting into simplicity, what I mean is that people don't even try though create something any more they just design watver and post it up and the...

Are there spy chips in your clothes? [ 6 Answers ]

Interesting that Levi Strass has something to do with spychips. Use link: spychips.com - how RFID will compromise privacy, security, freedom

Looking for unique clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find some clothes that may be rave/futuristic/technoey ( I think I just made a new word )/ j.street style looking. Can anyone help? :cool:

View more questions Search