Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    secret_123 Posts: 52, Reputation: -7

Jan 30, 2009, 03:41 AM
    Home and away formal dress
    Does anyone know where I can get a picture of the formal dress worn by Nicole in Home and Away??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 30, 2009, 06:23 AM

I haven't checked every site, but if you Google 'home and away' there are many websites for that show and you may find what you want on one of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Formal Dress Code [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I've been invited to attend an awards ceremony and the dress code is mentioned as formal. I live in a middle eastern country and my parents don't really approve me wearing a dress. Would it be appropriate to wear a long skirt dress in black or a saree? :confused: Or would it better if I...

Another semi- formal dress dilemma. [ 12 Answers ]

Oh God. Well, I know I am one of countless people who have asked this, but my question still stands: I have no Idea what to wear to my semi- formal!! :confused: I am... umm... 5 ft. 4in. I have REALLY pale skin (like unnaturally, snow- white pale) and I have blue/gray eyes and hair that was once...

Is my dress semi formal? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I am attending to this semi formal party in California and OMG I never been to a party before the first party I went to was a freak dirty dancing party and I was dresses like a church girl LOL... well anyway my dress is black silk, spagetti strap and blackish gold beeds around my dress and...

I need help finding a semi-formal dress for wedding [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 56 years old. I have gained weight so that I now have a dilemma when it comes to choosing a dress! I need a semi-formal dress to wear to two weddings actually. My problem is that my measurements are now 40-42-53. If I find a dress that fits my bustline, it's not big enough for my hips....

I need help finding a semi-formal dress [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to a semi-formal dance that my school has on February 12. They have one every year and this year I am a sophomore, so I know what to expect. Last year almost everyone wore black, but a few people wore brighter colors like red and light pink and they really stood out. Everyone that I have...

View more questions Search