Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A1VD123A Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2006, 10:21 PM
    Black knee with pimples
    I have a black knees with pimples. If I stand up straight(knee is folded), the black knee will become visible but if I don't, it won't really appear. I really need a treatment right away because in less than 9 days I'll have wear skirt because I'll be volunteering in some kind of marching band. Could you give any solutions so that I can get rid of it in less that 8 days. I tried rubbing it with lemon, but I have no idea whether it will work or not. So please please help me as soon as possible.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 7, 2006, 05:56 PM
    Control of acne is an ongoing process. All acne treatments work by preventing new acne. Improvement takes time. There are over over-the-counter medications such as Benzoyl peroxide, resorcinol and salicylic acid that helps treat acne. If you are bothered by the discoloration on your knee, use an exfoliating scrub twice a week. You can also use a skin bleaching cream to fade the discoloration. If nothing works, see a dermatologist for treatment.
    lolly-queen Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 01:24 PM
    Omg I have the same problem!! And I have been rubbing lemon juice deluted with water on then too. I also have them on my elbows.:eek:but I don't have pimples surronding them.
    xxSarahx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 08:47 AM
    Well, the blackness is caused by the cells re-producing too fast. This is how you treat it:

When you get out of a shower or bath and dry off, rub some cocoa butter on all areas that seem to be dark. But this will NOT take a week or so, it takes about 3 months. So, keep on doing it till they go. Glad to help :)
    saera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 10:56 AM
    I have read in a book that Tafrkiha Alzion after a bath oil, salt and lemon and then every night Adhenneha cream to lighten the skin will be white after a month -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knee pain [ 1 Answers ]

I’m 7 weeks into a knee injury. I fell from 3 feet up on top of a wood bench going through the seating part catching my leg in the frame clipping my knee just below the kneecap and hyper extending as I rolled at the same time. I had a mri and x-rays at 4 weeks and was told that the lcl and meniscus...

Job Hunting W/knee Problems [ 2 Answers ]

i, shattered my knee cap in '01 :( i, have had a second surgery 1/06 to remove hardware. i, just left my job a drivers license examiner due to the physical aspects of the job. i'm in a catch 22. i, can not stand or sit for long periods. According to ssa... my injuries is not considered a...

Knee won't scab over [ 1 Answers ]

I skidded out in the bike part of a triathlon last Sunday and skinned my knee, arm, etc. The bruises are awesome! I'm worried that the scab on my knee keeps cracking open because it's on a joint (obviously). Should I keep it covered with neosporin or something so it doesn't crack... it'll never...

Knee won't scab over [ 2 Answers ]

I skidded out in the bike part of a triathlon last Sunday and skinned my knee, arm, etc. The bruises are awesome! I'm worried that the scab on my knee keeps cracking open because it's on a joint (obviously). Should I keep it covered with neosporin or something so it doesn't crack... it'll never...

View more questions Search