Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Black Dragon Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 03:11 PM
    Deaths hand
    One night in my room I woke with a start to see the shadow of a mans hand try to yank me out of my bed. When I stopped freeking out & went to sleep, I woke to a voce skreeming in my ear MOVE!! I'm asking you all for edvice. Please answer ASAP!
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 30, 2009, 12:58 PM

In the twilight of being half asleep we are able to sense things that often cannot be sensed when fully awake. The hand was almost certainly not the hand of "Death." The skeptics on this site will say it was just a hypnagogic dream, and I say that it was a hypnagogic dream, but what you saw and heard in that state may be a real thing. Or not. Maybe it was "just" a dream.

But if it was real, it was some kind of being or presence. It sounds like the spirit was trying to protect you, doesn't it? Like it saw something coming at you and tried to pull you out of the way, or tell you to move. If this happens again, try to stay in an intuitive/trance state of mind, but still gather your wits so you can act and respond with your own free will. Thank it for its concern, and ask it to explain why it thinks you should move, and what it means. Does it mean move to another home? Move 3 feet to the right? Move out of that state of consciousness because it doesn't like you intruding on its plane? Remember, of course, you don't have to buy into its view of things. It may think you should move, but you are free to disagree.
    Black Dragon Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 02:32 PM
    Thanks for the advice! I was scard then because it happened 3 years after moving in. before the incedent, nothing was out of the ordinary. Wats up with that?:(
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 31, 2009, 04:22 PM

As for the timing, I have no idea. It's entirely possible that spirits occasionally, but rarely, stop by your locality; and you occasionally, but rarely, get into that twilight state where you are able to see them. It just happened that one finally showed up just at the time you happened to be looking.

If it was more than coincidence, and there's more to it for you, it will happen again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you trace deaths that occurred at your address [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if you can trace if there were any deaths at your house before you lived there? My friend has had some phenomena at her flat and has been told a young girl fell over the balcony there. Just wanted to help her do some research on it. Thanks Hels xx

Statistics of church deaths [ 3 Answers ]

How many people die in churches every year?

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

What's up with all the TV deaths? [ 11 Answers ]

This is more of a comment than a question. I don't know about everyone else, but this year I'm really sick of all the deaths of major characters in the season finales. I mean, practically every finale I watched had death or the possibility of death... CSI (both Vegas and Miami), Lost, Law and...

View more questions Search