Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AhShan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2006, 08:29 PM
    How PHP Handle XML File?
    Hello,

Would you please help? I'm currently using PHP Version 4.3.11.

Q#1. If I'd like to created a php page to read a XML file which is generated by Oracle server. What function do I need in php to handle this event?

Q#2. Do I need to install a higher php version in order to do so?

Thank you for your help,

AhShan
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2006, 11:57 PM
    The PHP version you are using should be fine. Here's a good code example in this article:

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/php...sing-rss-1-0/2

Don't like the article title worry you. A RSS feed is just an XML document so this article would be a good one to read.

Then there's the PHP manual: http://uk.php.net/xml

Scroll down to find some examples. Under the examples is also a section called "Table of Contents" which lists all the PHP/XML functions with further examples if you click on each one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loose faucet handle [ 12 Answers ]

We just installed a new Price Fister faucet in our kitchen sink. The lever that turns the water on doesn't stay up unless you hold it (up is on, down is off). We can't lift the handle halfway to get only a little water because the handle falls to the off position immediately. Is there a screw to...

Bathroom handle removal [ 5 Answers ]

I have a old home and the bathroom shower handles have no caps, screw or set screw to remove them. How do I get them off to fix leak?

Toilet leaks at handle [ 9 Answers ]

Help, the tank fills up too much, all the way to the handle! And then starts drip drip dripping outside the handle connection into a bucket! But I notice that when the toilet is used a lot (flushed) it does not doing it as often, I guess because it takes a while for the tank to fill up to the top...

Kitchen faucet handle [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to get off my kitchen faucet handle (single faucet) but the hex nut that unlocks it will not turn. Any suggestions how to unloosen the hex nut? I tried vinegar and oil with no success. It is a Kohler single faucet kitchen sink. Thanks, gatnus

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search