Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerry45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 10:59 AM
    c# code for a log in page.
    Hi,
    I need code (c#) for a log in page. I have designed the form with one comboBox for username, one textBox for password and OK & Cancel buttons.

Please reply soon.
    ResConst Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Jan 29, 2009, 07:32 PM
    What functionality do you need? Do you need to validate rules for the password or check the username and password with a database?

Jan 29, 2009, 08:22 PM
    OK, here is a simple example of a login page. It stores the login info in a list<>. You would need to write the code for the functionality of creating new user names and passwords and saving them. I have attached my example. Let me know if this helps.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip SampleLogin.zip (40.2 KB, 655 views)

Jan 29, 2009, 08:24 PM

I forgot to tell you the default user name and password is "Admin" and "Password"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need code for HTML page [ 5 Answers ]

I am totally lost! I have created a web page with links and all are working well accept now I have to make it show up in opera browsers tabs. I was told to do it from the head of the html page to link to opera using <link href="b9home.htm" rel="home" />. I have downloaded opera 9.6 and can view the...

Huge Word Doc Too Many Page Sizes - Unable to Change Page Setup [ 8 Answers ]

Windows Vista Microsoft Word 2003 SP3 I've a 298 page word doc which was created by: a) scanned into a PDF document b) using Abbyy FineReader Optical Character Recognition OCR software I turned it into a Word Doc Now, the problem is that while the majority of the Word Doc has paper set to...

WP2000 invalid code page specified [ 5 Answers ]

I am using Corel WP 2000 document. Recently, when trying to cut-and-paste text from a saved document, I get a small window that pops up multiple times saying Invalid Code Page Specified. I had the doc password protected so I took that feature off. Same problem. Tried to save the doc as a Word...

Odd Page Code [ 3 Answers ]

When I view the source of BookingApple.com, all I get is this: <!-- BOF: ./personal-templates/show.body --> <!-- BOF: ./personal-templates/simple/generic/show --> <!-- BOF: ./personal-templates/simple/generic/functions --> <!-- BOF: ./personal-templates/simple/generic/navbar --><!-- EOF:...

Inserting html code in golive 5 web page [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a web site that guides browsers to specific products offered on other companies web sites. From my site a visitor would click on an affiliate link to go to a product. Question: How can I insert affiliate html code into my web page for each product without it looking screwy? I am...

View more questions Search