Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahmoud2c Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 10:31 AM
    Cellphone dictionary
    What is the best cellphone dictionary for Nokia n73?
    Where can I downloadit free?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 29, 2009, 12:49 PM

What's a Cellphone Dictionary??

Do you mean Instruction Manual?
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2009, 02:05 AM
    Try the Nokia site on the web
    angeliken Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 03:30 AM

He's looking for a dictionary program that can be installed and be browsed in a cellphone. Try searching the internet. Use keywords that will complement your searches. I'm using SlovoEd on my smartphone. Perhaps, this may help you. Search the internet...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dictionary for 2nd graders [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2nd grade sister, she is trying to improve her vocabulary. I wanted to know if there is any online dictionary for her age that gives simply definition

Looking for an e-dictionary to support my learning [ 4 Answers ]

( I am sorry because my topic is not well categorized, but I can't find the better room for it. ) I am a student in Viet Nam. My major is English. I and all of my friends really want to buy an e-dictionary of Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary( 7th edition). In my country, they just sell the...

Custom Dictionary Not Available [ 1 Answers ]

I keep getting an error message every time I open MS Word 2003: Custom dictionary in File Name is not available. I have checked my setup and everything is as it should be. The dictionary is there, it is enabled. I made changes to normal.dot a few days ago, but nothing that has to do with...

Dictionary [ 3 Answers ]

Someone told me that a dictionary comes with XP. Does anyone know if this is true? I can't seem to find one, but I thought maybe I was just missing it. Thanks

View more questions Search