Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulinewray Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 08:11 AM
    Why won't text print in Word (Office 12)
    I am trying to print but although text on screen won't show in print preview or print? Pauline :confused:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2009, 08:16 AM
    Have you been able to print anything from Word ever?
    Can you print from Notepad?
    paulinewray Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 01:00 PM
    I have been using Word for years - then had this problem! I have tried printing 'hidden text' hiding in Word Options and then display. Lo and behold it has worked. I have now set up a template which is right - hopefully this will sort out future problems. Thanks for your response! Pauline
    gingers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 06:31 AM
    I have just fixed this myself after months of stress by using my computer's troubleshooter (I have advent) it was printer port at fault in the end and I had to uninstall the port the printer was on and re select a new one, the process took a little while and I had to restart the computer once. I would highly suggest clicking on START then HELP AND SUPPOPRT and going from there as I had tried everything by that point x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know how to print text messages from Cell. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is Tonya and I have a KRZR K1 from Motorola, I have to print out some text messages that are needed for a legal matter and I have asked other people and they all tell me that it can't be done, but I know that SOMEONE out there can help me figure out how to get a locked text message off...

MS WORD loss of text [ 2 Answers ]

I have lost the first five pages of a 30-page document, probably when 'somebody' put an object on the keyboard. I discovered the problem later and can only assume that the 'backspace' or 'delete' was pressed. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to recover the lost text from my hard disk please?...

Word won't print text in bold [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have been asked to change some information in an existing handbook. I have made the necessary changes. Now I have printed the document but on just one page it doesn't print any text that has been made bold!! If I take the bold off it prints fine but this is a rather important passage and...

'WORD' -- can you save text you highlight [ 5 Answers ]

Into a separate file? Maybe split screen with new file? Would really help me out -- Am reviewing very long pdf file ( svaed as word). Any help much appreciated!

Scanning text into a Word XP document [ 4 Answers ]

My professor needs to have her published economics instructor's manual scanned into a Word document . What scanner and software is capable of doing this? The office has an old HP ScanJet 4C flatbed scanner. Thanks.

View more questions Search