Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cats_eye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 05:44 AM
    Why my neck skin is black than any other part of bodies?
    Why my neck skin is more black than any other part of bodies?
    I always feel something burn like fire in my neck.When I touch my neck, it burns.Even, when I set headphone on my head, neck skin is also burn like fire.
    So, what is the remedy?
    Anyone can help me??
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2012, 01:16 PM
    It sounds like Acanthosis Nigricans, Type III, which is a hyperpigmentation of the skin. Type III occurs on the neck and groin. Typically, it is associated with obesity, diabetes or insulin resistance and hormone imbalance.

The burning you mention, however, is not a typical symptom. You need to get it checked out by a Doctor to be sure.

Reference: Wikipedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Skin? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm a girl, and I have brown skin, (african!) and I was just wondering if any others have tried tanning their skin to get a one golden colour all over, does any other black girls or men know if this works, or if ANY ONE DOES regardless of colour could help answer this would be helpful. I also...

Hi want to get rid of black dirt around my neck [ 3 Answers ]

I am a fair guy but my neck remains dull and black... I tried everything... cleaned it 7 times a day but the blackines doesn't seems to go. And this seems to be dirt around my neck it goes little bit but... ahain same. Tell me what should I do to clean and get rid of this dirt.

View more questions Search