Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenanawi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 04:46 AM
    Human Resources
    What questions (at least FIVE questions) should we ask related to job and HRIS?
    Tq
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2009, 04:54 AM

Hi, jenanawi!

Are you going to be asking the questions and what type of job is this concerning? Also, what is meant by HRIS, please?

Thanks!

Jan 29, 2009, 04:57 AM
    Charismatic leaders
    Charismatic leaders will be able to make use of their personal abilities to transform their followers by raising the sense of importance and value of their tasks. However, there is a dark side to charisma that can potentially undermine and destroy the organisation eventually.

Justify your position by providing SIX reasons to support your arguments

Jan 29, 2009, 04:58 AM
    motivate employees
    Many managers assume that what an employee wants from a job is money. While money may motivate employees for a time, it has only limited value, especially if the quality of worklife is poor.

Justify your position by providing FIVE reasons to support your arguments.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 29, 2009, 05:04 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2009, 05:37 AM

Hi, jenanawi !

Everyone here gives freely of their time to answer questions on this site. This isn't some great big Univac where people type in questions to get answers.

If you're needing answers to questions that may best be answered by your studying material in order to answer them for you to learn the best, then I would suggest that you do that.

Just simply getting "spoon-fed" answers on this site isn't going to happen.

If you want to learn, then you'll take the time and effort that you need to learn.

On this site, you do need to show some effort...

I am one of those who would love to discuss with you about questions and concerns that you have! But, doing so would have to be within the fame work of using this site correctly.

Thanks!

Jan 29, 2009, 06:21 PM

I'm going to asking the question that related to job of HRIS(human resources information systems)
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Jan 30, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clough View Post
    hi, jenanawi !

Everyone here gives freely of their time to answer questions on this site. This isn't some great big univac where people type in questions to get answers.
    Lmao!
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2009, 11:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenanawi View Post
    i'm going to asking the question that related to job of HRIS(human resources information systems)
    So, does that mean that you're going to be asking the question as the Human Resources person, or that you're going to be the Human Resource person asking the questions of a potential employee, please?

I'm still not quite clear as to what you're asking.

Thanks!

Jan 30, 2009, 11:27 PM

He is clearly just asking homework or test questions.
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2009, 11:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by codyman144 View Post
    He is clearly just asking homework or test questions.
    My intention is to help jenanawi to learn how to figure out the answers for him or herself. I've been a teacher of various subjects for around thirty years.

Thanks!

Jan 30, 2009, 11:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    My intention is to help jenanawi to learn how to figure out the answers for him or herself. I've been a teacher of various subjects for around thirty years.

Thanks!
    Okay I do that all the time here too and that is the right way to be. However I have found a lot of posters just want quick answers given to them. The ones who will work with you and actually want to learn something are great. If you look at the accounting board you will see how I handle the situation. Many are willing to learn and those that do not usually don’t come back.
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2009, 12:06 AM

jenanawi did respond, so there's the possibility that jenanawi will return.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the top programs for Human Resources? [ 1 Answers ]

HELP! Does anyone know what schools are considered to have the best Human Resources education programs? Recently, my company has been discussing the need to "find and hire talent from the top-tier Human Resources programs in the country." I recently began my Masters degree in Human Resource...

Human resources [ 1 Answers ]

What are the roles of Human Resources manager in employee and industrial relationship with specific emphasis to the union and management relationship in an Organization?

Human Resources [ 7 Answers ]

Hello to you, and thanks again for taking the time to view and answer my questions - this is awsome!! I just found out I’m pregnant (Happy). I went through my employee handbook to find out what is said about maternity leave and to my surprise; there is little to nothing at all. My human...

View more questions Search