Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    har1b0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 03:24 AM
    Changing my 3month old baby's name
    So I called my baby boy harrison but I keep going to call him harry, a name which I'm not keen on. So we have decided to change it. How long do I have to change it without going to the deedpoll? 6months or 12?
    Thank you!
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jan 29, 2009, 12:56 PM

You will need to check your state laws. You can then look up the time limit online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 3month old son.does he has a rights for financial support [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I have 3month old son now, the father of son and I living in for almost 2 years, lately I found out that he is already married and have three daughters.. my questions is, is my son have rights for financial support since he is using his fathers surname as the father acknowledge it.. were...

My baby's father [ 1 Answers ]

When filing for child support is OK if I do not ss # of the father?

Changing my baby's middle name [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old daughter and would like to change/modify her middle name. We weren't 100% sure of what we wanted her middle name to be when she was born and didn't realize that you could leave the middle name field blank when filling out the form at the hospital, so we just put something...

Baby's last name [ 4 Answers ]

I am 6 months pregnant and so confused. The baby's father wants the baby to have his last name, but the dad has not help or been a part of the pregnancy this far. I have invited him to all my doctor's appt. and he says he wants to come but never does. He has 2 kids already and the live with him. He...

View more questions Search